Friday, November 7, 2008

Forgive Me


Cause I'm going to be totally superficial here and talk about appearances. I used to think that Madonna was pretty hot but now she's all wiry and muscley like a giant frog, only she probably doesn't taste as yummy as the fabulous frog legs I had at Joe's Stone Crab House in Miami Beach. And where are her fabulous jugs? She exercised her titties right off!

Britney, on the other hand, looks pretty damn good. Yes, I know that she is only 27 to Mad's 50 but remember all the head shaving, coochie flashing nonsense? Her dad has done what no one else could, cleaned her up and gotten her proper meds. Maybe we should ship him off to Camden to help little Miss Beehive? Couldn't hurt. He'd kick her husband's ass too, I bet.
Photo from Madonna's show in L.A. last night.

No comments: